In this section we want to keep you informed of all aspects related to the protection of your personal data and its use on this Website, in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data:
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at www.remapartamentos.com is Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL, with CIF B73072027 (hereinafter, Treatment Manager). Their contact details are as follows:
Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL,
C/ Las Cuevas, 1 – 30703, Murcia,
Registration of personal data:
The personal data provided through the existing forms at www.remapartamentos.com, or by sending an e-mail, will be stored in an automated file under the responsibility of Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL in order to respond to your queries, manage our business relationship, as well as inform you about services or products that may be of interest to you. Obviously, it is not mandatory to attach more information to your query or order than is essential to establish contact or, where appropriate, a business relationship with you. However, if you do not provide us with at least one telephone number or email address, we may not be able to answer any questions or concerns that you want to send us.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data:
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 RGPD, and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of the Digital Rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: the data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data:
The categories of data that are treated in www.remapartamentos.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of the fields is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purpose and recipients of personal data:
The personal data provided by the Users through www.remapartamentos.com, including the sending of e-mail or contact form, will be stored in an automated file under the responsibility of Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL for the purpose of respond to your queries, manage our business relationship, as well as inform you about services or products that may be of interest to you.
Unless otherwise communicated, Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL may use the personal data that you provide us, both for maintaining business contacts with you, and for sending you updated and exclusive information about our products and services.
In the case of other purposes of use, you will be conveniently informed. The data you provide will be treated confidentially, and will not be transferred or disclosed to anyone.
The personal data that you provide to Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
- Collaborating companies or subcontractors, in order to be able to unified and adequately manage a complex contractual relationship consisting of several different services.
Data retention period:
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept, or when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Likewise, and in accordance with article 12 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the hosting provider of this Website, with whom Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL has the mandatory access contract on behalf of a third party and confidentiality, as established by articles 33 LOPD-GDD and 28 of the RGPD, it must retain on its server the connection and traffic data generated by the communications established for a period of twelve months.
Personal data of minors:
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the LOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under fourteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Job applications through the web www.remapartamentos.com:
The data that you voluntarily select and provide us in your professional resume will be used solely for the purpose of assessing your suitability to cover our job offers and send you job proposals, including by e-mail. In addition, you have the right to exercise the rights established in the LOPD-GDD and in the RGPD in the manner that will be specified later, as well as revoke your permission to receive communications via email, by addressing the address above mentioned.
Likewise, we inform you that in order to assess the possibility of an employment relationship, data referring to professional experience and studies completed is essential, so it is not mandatory to provide additional information.
In all cases, the entry of incorrect or incomplete data may prevent us from contacting you. We trust that you ensure that you provide us with accurate and up-to-date information and personal data, and that you authorize us to process them under the conditions mentioned above.
Secret and security of personal data:
Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, because Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform and guarantee that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data:
The User may exercise against Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL, the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the LOPD-GDD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain information about whether Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL is treating their personal data or not, and in informative cases, to obtain information about their specific personal data, and the treatment that Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL has made or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate, or, taking into account the purpose of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and it does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs them to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data, or to cease their processing by Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible for the treatment, specifying:
- Name and surname of the User. It will be necessary to provide a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent document that proves the identity and is considered valid in law, in those cases in which the person in charge has doubts about their identity. In the event that it is acted through legal representation, a DNI and document proving the representative's representation must also be provided.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any other document that the User considers necessary for the exercise of the right.
This request, and the attached documents may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: C / Las Cuevas, 1 - 30703, Murcia
Links to third party websites:
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Grupo Magani de Hostelería, SL, and that therefore are not operated by the person in charge of the treatment. The owners of these websites will have their own privacy policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own data files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority:
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to file a claim with the control authority, in particular, in the State in which who has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. Thus, in Spain you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) at C / Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.